Today’s business administrative professionals need to have a variety of skills to handle a diverse set of tasks in a busy office environment. The Administrative Professional program prepares students for success in a modern business organization by covering computer applications, communication skills, customer service, and more. Graduates will be qualified to seek employment in occupations including Administrative Assistant, Administrative Office Manager, Purchasing Representative, Administrative Specialist, and Office Coordinator.
In the Administrative Professional Program you will:
- Gain knowledge in key concepts in Human Resources, Accounting, and Business Management
- Gain computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Learn to use QuickBooks accounting software
- Learn Networking and Database Fundamentals
- Finish the program with an externship in a local business where the student can apply their skills under supervision in an on-the-job setting.
- Computer Essentials
- Microsoft Word for Administrative Professionals
- Business Communication for Administrative Professionals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Accounting for Administrative Professionals
- Strategies for Success
- Business Management for Administrative Professionals
- Microsoft Excel for Administrative Professionals
- QuickBooks for Administrative Professionals
- Professional Development
Your Career Success Starts Here
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Try a Trade
Try a Trade is a new initiative at EIT where the public can schedule a time to come to the school and under no obligation, complete a small introductory project in the program of their choice.
If you've ever considered beginning a career in any of the fields we offer, schedule a date to come in and Try a Trade!