The Phlebotomy Technician program is designed to provide the student with the knowledge and hands‐on skills necessary to build a successful career as a competent entry‐level phlebotomist within the healthcare community. The program prepares the student to work in hospitals, laboratories, physicians’ offices, clinics, blood banks, and insurance companies.
- Career Success Strategies
- Medical Office Procedures
- Medical Terminology Essentials
- Anatomy and Physiology Essentials I
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Phlebotomy I
- Anatomy and Physiology Essentials II
- Career and Professional Development Phlebotomy II
- Phlebotomy III
- Phlebotomy Externship
Your Career Success Starts Here
Try a Trade
Try a Trade is a new initiative at EIT where the public can schedule a time to come to the school and under no obligation, complete a small introductory project in the program of their choice.
If you've ever considered beginning a career in any of the fields we offer, schedule a date to come in and Try a Trade!