Scholarship Qualifications and Requirements
- All nomination forms must be completed by a high school representative
- All nomination forms and the personal essay must be received by EIT by May 1, 2020
- The student and the high school guidance counselor will be notified by mail by approximately May 15, 2020
- Nominations received after the deadline date may not be considered for scholarship opportunities
- Scholarship recipient must start school no later than the start date they applied for
- Scholarship recipients must start classes in either June or September immediately following graduation from high school or the scholarship will be forfeit
- Amount of Erie Institute of Technology scholarships will be 25% off tuition cost only
- If scholarship recipient does not complete their program of study, the awarded scholarship will be null and void
Try a Trade
Try a Trade is a new initiative at EIT where the public can schedule a time to come to the school and under no obligation, complete a small introductory project in the program of their choice.
If you've ever considered beginning a career in any of the fields we offer, schedule a date to come in and Try a Trade!