Career Planning and Placement Assistance
EIT provides an active job placement assistance program, without additional charge, for all graduates who desire assistance. Law prohibits any school from guaranteeing a job, however, we do feel a strong responsibility for placement and will assist in every way possible.
Our placement assistance program includes:
- Class instruction in job searching and interviewing techniques
- Assistance in preparation of application letters and resumes
- Assistance in establishing job interviews
Employers who have recently hired our grads include:
- Accuspec Electronics
- Modern Industries
- Donjon Shipbuilding
- Edinboro University
- Eriez Magnetics
- The Cleveland Browns
- Industrial Sales and Manufacturing
- Corry Manufacturing
- Parker Hannifin Snap-Tite
- CSI Industries
- Presque Isle Downs and Casino
- Scott Enterprises
- Card Heating & Air Conditioning
- Tech Source Engineering
- Sunburst Electronics
- PSB Industries
- Family First Sports Park
- Premier Conduit
- Fish U.S.A.
- Myriad Core
- Nuvo Surgical
Your Career Success Starts Here
Try a Trade
Try a Trade is a new initiative at EIT where the public can schedule a time to come to the school and under no obligation, complete a small introductory project in the program of their choice.
If you've ever considered beginning a career in any of the fields we offer, schedule a date to come in and Try a Trade!