The internet has become such a big part of our day to day lives, and it takes a specialized skillset to build great looking, user-friendly websites that effectively communicate information to visitors. In addition, social media platforms are used daily by billions of people worldwide and have become a vital part of every businesses marketing plan. Because of the rapidly changing social landscape, skilled social media marketers have become in-demand and a highly valued asset to any company.
Students will also learn to design various types of content for publishing on social channels, as well as social media marketing fundamentals such as the use of different social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as they relate to the needs of businesses.
- Strategies for Success
- Computer Applications for Designers
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Drawing Fundamentals
- Web Page Fundamentals & UI Design
- Introduction to Electronic Page Design
- Typographic Design
- Digital Illustration
- Introduction to Web Design & Development
- Business Communication
- Brand Design & Marketing
- Web Graphics & Animation
- Video Editing
- Social Media Design & Marketing
- Advanced Web Design & Development
- Advanced Electronic Page Design
- Intro to Content Management Systems & SEM
- Professional Development for Designers
- Design Portfolio
Your Career Success Starts Here
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Try a Trade
Try a Trade is a new initiative at EIT where the public can schedule a time to come to the school and under no obligation, complete a small introductory project in the program of their choice.
If you've ever considered beginning a career in any of the fields we offer, schedule a date to come in and Try a Trade!